Mary Help of Christians School is a jewel that is set on 22.5 acres of land. It fronts Del Mar Boulevard and has three entrances: Del Mar, Candlewood, and Springfield. Every day we thank God for the benefactors and our Salesian Sisters of past generations who have made MHCS a cherished tradition, held close and dear in the hearts of Laredoans to this day.
The school buildings include: School Office and Administration, Finance Office, library, two 30-station computer labs, science lab, music room, art room, classrooms for PK3 through 8th grade, a Chapel open all day, full-service cafeteria, an air-conditioned gym with two practice courts/one full court, an indoor swimming pool with changing rooms/showers, two developmental playgrounds, six outdoor basketball courts, four outdoor soccer fields, one outdoor volleyball court, two swing sets, courtyard play area with hopscotch and four-square, a large playing field for soccer/baseball/flag football/track and field, and MHCS Boy Scout hut, and a bus barn for the MHCS buses. A temporary, mobile Convent for the Salesian Sisters is also located on the property.
ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE AND FAITH FORMATION SINCE 1935
10 EAST DEL MAR BOULEVARD, LAREDO, TEXAS 78041 | PHONE: 956-722-3966 |